Sunday 3 May 2015

Ninefingers finished!

It 's a Citadel C28 Giant with Huge Axe and Pinhead head with the addition of a Giant Snake from Asgards Fantasy Monsters series (FM25).

Put in a lot of effort into this one (realized now that I forgot the nose ring) and am really happy. It changes color quite a few times from blue to reddish via purple to more greenish. 

A late addition was the snake. Realized its shape worked with the base. Unfortunately it doesn't touch the ground properly for that reason. Not the end of the world but annoying. Will see what I can do about it.


Citadeƶ C28 Giant with Asgard FM25 Giant Snake

An early WIP:

C28 Giant WIP

The old ads:




Thanks! /Hans

10 comments:

  1. Excellent giant, I love the rising sun on his T-shirt! For some reson, I'd have seen a Union Jack just as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and original paint - great job!

    Warburton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your effort paid off. Very sharp looking paint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking colour scheme, that's for sure. He looks kinda small though, is that a 40mm base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jimmy! No it's actually a 50x25 base that I widened a bit. I usually prefer bases that has a size/shape more similar to the mini. /Hans

      Delete
  5. Glorious, just wonderful. Snake looks great, leave it. I do love these giants, I must track one down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David! Quite common on eBay. Can be a bit pricey for a good one though /Hans

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...